Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Losing This Baby Weight

Isn't it amazing how powerful your mind is? 

I think for us women it is particularly true when it comes to love, relationships, self confidence and body image. I know that unless my mind is willing to do or participate in something my physical self will find it almost impossible to proceed. 

I have found that over the last 2 weeks of my weight loss journey i have gone back and forth with the excuses, beat myself up a little and hated looking in the mirror only to find myself still sitting on the couch with chocolate in hand! 

That was until yesterday... 
That thing happened in my mind, that shift that i have longed for for around 14 days, that voice in my head that said 'yep, let's do this' finally appeared. It's like someone switched a light on and there is no turning it off. 
I love it! 

All of a sudden the things that i was making excuses to avoid seem achievable and dare i say it...FUN :) 

So, week 3 here i come with renewed enthusiasm from both body & MIND!

Tam xx 

Pin It button on image hover