Sunday, February 21, 2010

Babies, Weight Loss & Valentines Day




Aahhh, it was only a matter of time before the question was asked.... 'so when will you guys have baby #2?'

Honestly, i don't think many days go by without me thinking about it. 
BUT... I refuse to get pregnant again while still carrying an extra 15kgs of weight. I'm so excited at the thought of having another baby and it's a great motivator in the weight loss department (I just need to keep reminding myself of this when i'm feeling lazy) but i just can't contemplate it yet.
3 more of our friends have just had babies (all are their first) and it makes me so clucky when i see these little bubbas! Eeeee... i love it!

So our Valentines Day was nice, we didn't exchange gifts or anything, we're not really into it that much, but i did make pancakes for breakfast and we went for a really long walk. We took our dog 'Bella' and i pushed Mali in her pram. It was such a beautiful day here and Mali got to wear shoes for the first time :)
They are little Puma Sneakers and they are so cute! She was so happy that she looked the part (*wink wink*) all dressed in her sporty clothes.



Tam xx
Pin It button on image hover